- Zone entry or exits can enable access permissions for staff, for example: based on the proximity of personnel wearing an AIRISTA Flow tag, a door or cabinet may unlock or open.
- Zone entry or exits can enable access permissions for visitors/guest/patients, for example: based on the proximity of a patient with dementia wearing an AIRISTA Flow tag, an exit door they approach can be locked to prohibit them from wandering.
- Zone entry or exits can enable process routing for tagged assets, for example: a construction in progress component can be routed to an assembly department based on its status, temperature, or location.
TRIGGER THIRD-PARTY ALARMS
- Silent or audible alarms with third-party systems can be triggered using AiRISTA Flow button presses or simply based on the location of an AiRISTA Flow Wi-Fi tag.
- View custom data on a display screen based on the presence of a tagged individual, for example: when a nurse enters a patients room, have their name and credentials appear on a LCD monitor.
- Reconfigure Wi-Fi enabled items based on proximities or temperatures for example, when a worker enters an area, change the lighting or temperature of the room, raise/lower equipment to a defined height, or even trigger audible devices on/off.
REINFORCE SECURITY WITH AUTOMATION
- Re-angle security cameras based on the location of specific tagged assets or individuals on a premise.
- Initiate lockdown procedures based on predefined signals through specialized configurations.
ENHANCE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- 1 Tag Brazil
- Impinj, Inc.
- Ascom (Sweden)
- Lexmark International, Inc.
- Austco Communication Systems
- RetailNext, Inc.
- CompuNet Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shipcom Wireless
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Xacom, Pty Ltd.
- Houle Electric Ltd.
- Xirrus, Inc.