AiRISTA’s RTLS system uses location data to help manufacturers stay competitive in the RTLS market, transform their production floor into a smart factory and improve worker safety. This information can also be used to:
AiRISTA eliminates silos
- A sensor agnostic approach to each department’s need
- Rich workflows to model virtually any process
- Reports and analytics to make better decisions
- Low-code design studio puts integration in your hands
When location information can be shared in real time across departments, manufacturers are able to unlock efficiency gains previously unavailable.
The AiRISTA difference
- AiRISTA combines active solutions including Wi-Fi, BLE, and GPS with passive RFID solutions for a unified view of your critical assets.
- With significant investments in BLE, AiRISTA tracks low-value items by the thousands.
- Sofia is AiRISTA’s enterprise–wide RTLS software platform that consumes information from sensors, provides location accuracy to under a meter, drives process workflows with powerful scripts, and helps decision making with reports and analytics.
AiRISTA’s RTLS Buyer’s Guide
To help you get a clear understanding of RTLS systems and what they’re capable of, we’ve created a comprehensive buyer’s guide.
AiRISTA – Technology Driven – Aggressive Investment
AiRISTA continues to extend its lead by investing in new technologies like 5GHz Wi-Fi 6 and BLE Angle of Arrival and High Accuracy Distance Measurement. Such technologies make RTLS practical across more use cases and increases relevance for the entire enterprise. Advancements include:
- Submeter location accuracy
- Low cost of tags that make them virtually disposable
- Battery life of 7+ years (practically the life of the asset).
- Read distances of 200m and even 700m are possible.
- Tracking location in the vertical dimension to provide 3-D location.
In its origin 10 years ago, the sofia RTLS software platform was designed as a platform to normalize data across a variety of sources.
- Meta models of “things”, now commonly called digital twins, maintain a consistent view of data associated with the things.
- Sofia’s broker based architecture directs streams of data between sources and subscribers at millions of packets per second.
- Based on the language Go, sofia is AI ready and machine-learning friendly.
- Sofia can be deployed from the cloud, across data centers, and squeezed into the footprint of a micro-controller.
AiRISTA – Prepare For An IoT World
As the Internet of Things increases the visibility of billions of devices, AiRISTA’s RTLS technology provides a platform for a unified view.
When combined with AiRISTA multi-sensor tags, a person and their asset can move throughout an IoT world using combinations of location–tracking techniques and technologies, including:
- RSSI: received signal strength is compared based on the known location of access points and location anchors.
- AoA: small differences in the angle of arrival of the tag’s signal as detected by a micro antenna in the reader.
- Proximity: signal strength is used to determine a tag’s nearness to virtual zones.
- RF Fingerprints: site surveys create a grid of known signal patterns from specific points in the area.
- Chokepoints: a binary indication of the movement of a tag past a specific point like a doorway.
- GPS: extends tracking to outdoor areas.
- Passive RFID: Passive RFID readers’ antenna location and each tag’s RSSI values are correlated for location determination.
See what AiRISTA can do for you today
AiRISTA offers RTLS solutions that can be tailored to accommodate any budget or facility. Our specially designed system for RTLS solution management is adaptable to fulfill the specific needs and requirements of your medical facility. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our services will solve your challenges and pain points through a flexible, creative approach to problem solving.