At AiRISTA the wellbeing of our customers and employees is our #1 priority. We are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers during this COVID-19 outbreak. We have taken the following measures to help minimize disruption to business, while protecting customers and employees.
- AiRISTA shipments of hardware to our customers will continue but will be limited to Tuesday and Thursday every week. RMA’s or other shipments coming to our facility, will be processed on these days as well.
- Currently, AiRISTA plans on normal hardware delivery based on above shipment days however our healthcare customers have priority over other industries. If any of our Healthcare customers foresee any increased Hardware demands as a result of COVID-19, please contact us ASAP, so we can assist. AiRISTA will advise if any delays are anticipated due to any government mandates requiring our manufacturing facilities to lock down.
- Delivery of software and licenses will be on-time and there are no anticipated delivery delays.
- AiRISTA’s SaaS infrastructure and offerings is 100% operational, monitored and maintained as usual without any disruption.
- Any of implementations requiring on-site engineering resources will be rescheduled, unless special requirements are made by our healthcare customers. All other aspects of a project implementation, that can be performed remotely, should be able to continue without any delays. AiRISTA is committed to completing all the on-going projects and will communicate with our customers to establish the best next steps and a mutual plan to present our customers with the best outcome.
- Our support team is available based on the regular schedule and our team has made all necessary arrangements for continuity of support during these times. Our support engineers will be able to continue the same level of service to resolve issues and provide remote support for upgrades as well as other support related matters.
- AiRISTA products and returns are sanitized with alcohol-based wipes before delivery, but it is highly recommended that appropriate necessary cleaning steps are practiced by our customers before deploying any hardware.
We are monitoring the CDC’s guidelines for all necessary precautions. While we anticipate minimal operating disruptions, we continually plan for contingencies and potential impacts.
As a valued customer, we want to address your needs during these unprecedented times. Please contact us if you have special needs or requirements during these challenging days.