Unified Vision Solution
Our end-to-end solution provides visibility for the location and condition of people and assets at work.
At the heart of the solution is a software platform that ties this information to customers’ processes to help make better business decisions.
- Unlike RTLS solutions that operate as islands, the Unified Vision platform combines information from assets company-wide, delivering insight across the delivery chain.
- The rich workflow engine has the flexibility to model virtually any business process.
- Unified Vision has proven to be the enterprise RTLS platform that breaks traditional silos of asset visibility to create a unified view across the enterprise.
Enterprise RTLS Platform
Providing Insights into People and Things, Resulting in Organizational Efficiency and Better Outcomes
Written in the AI centric language, “Go”, Unified Vision performs AI processing of data consumed by machine learning models.
We provide machine learning algorithms and the federated data bus to future proof your investments.
Built on a stream-based architecture, Unified Vision can scale to over 1.8M records per second.
Applications can subscribe to topics within a stream as part of a workflow orchestration that spans the Enterprise.
BROKER BASED ARCHITECTURE
IoT scale requires elastic compute resources based on real time demand.
Using industry standard tools, Unified Vision deploys brokers as end point & data stream relationships are made and dissolved.
HIERARCHICAL DATA MODELING
The volume of data IoT generates requires a management framework that distinguishes real time needs from perpetuity.
Unified Vision models data in 3 tiers; in-memory, locally stored, and long term.
Example Applications: AiRISTA Unified Vision In Action
Mining: Staff SafetyIn the event of an underground mine emergency, automated headcount in the mustering area indicate the people still in harm’s way. The locations of these people are mapped and indicate whether they are down and not moving which helps drive rescue priorities.
Healthcare: Patient FlowAs hospital reimbursement is increasingly based on patient outcomes, analysis of factors across the delivery system drives continuous improvement. Hand hygiene of staff can be monitored for programs to increase compliance. Medications under refrigeration can be monitored for consistency of temperature. Segregating sterilized equipment and par level accounting ensures devices are available and clean.
Healthcare: Asset TrackingFor production environments, insight into dwell times leads to improved asset utilization. When applied to patient experience, dwell time analysis improvises patient flow, increasing customer satisfaction. Combined with historic pathing, the patient’s end-to-end journey is brought to life.
Hospitality: Staff SafetyHotel housekeeping staff are one of the most vulnerable groups of people in the workforce. Panic buttons alerting security to compromising situations ensures help is delivered quickly. Through forensic replay of events, continuous improvements are implemented which increase effectiveness and comply with legislative and union requirements.
Manufacturing: Process AutomationPre-preg material used for skins of jet fighters has an expiration date. To ensure efficient use of this expensive material, the oldest material is pulled from the freezer first. If the retrieved material is out of date, an alarm sounds as it moves out of the freezer.
Long Term Care: Wander ManagementIn the event of patient elopement in an Alzheimer’s ward, the identification of the wandering patient is made and a recording of a family member is played over nearby speakers encouraging them to return to their room.
Connect To Any Asset
CONNECT TO ANY ASSET
AiRISTA provides a range of sensors based on a variety of wireless technologies to provide location and condition information for people and assets across the enterprise.
If we don’t make a sensor, our ecosystem of partners completes our portfolio to connect to just about anything.
Embedding tag functionality in 3rd party devices is another way AiRISTA helps extend location insights to “things” in our IoT world. Our Soft-tag hosts the firmware of our popular tags on 3rd party devices to help consolidate functionality and increases the value of the OEM’s devices.
As the number of smart, connected devices explodes, AiRISTA makes it easy to add location information as a fundamental attribute.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Infrared (IR)
- Passive Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Third-Party (Cellular, Satellite, UWB, LoRa)
- Motion & Direction
- Intrinsically Safe (Explosion Proof)
- Indoor & Outdoor
Associate Actionable Data
ASSOCIATE ACTIONABLE DATA
Ten years ago, AiRISTA Flow’s Unified Vision Platform began as a software engine for data correlation. “Xpert Messages” create data pipes to any electronic information and disparate pieces of info are tagged to “Items.”
Through powerful scripts, business rules are built based on the location and condition of Items. By cascading business rules, virtually any process can be modeled.
Not only does automation of business processes replace traditional methods that may have relied on paper-based systems or tribal knowledge, but new processes are quickly modeled to drive continuous process improvement.
INTEGRATE APPLICATIONS TO EXTEND INSIGHTS
- Electronic Health & Medical Records
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Manufacturing Resource Planning Systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Data Historians
- Supply Chain Management Systems
Improve Decision Making
IMPROVE DECISION MAKING
The flexible reporting and analytics engine allows users to slice data for display in their choice of tables and charts.
- The tables and charts can be dragged and dropped on a canvas to create custom interactive dashboards with drill-down capabilities.
- Forensic replay can be run against historic data to uncover root causes and lead to process improvement.
- What-if scenarios can be played to tweak processes and drive continuous process improvement.
- Trigger points are set against conditions that generate alerts when boundary conditions are exceeded.
- Analytics can be applied to trends to head off dangerous situations or reduce waste.
By tying this information together across the entire organization, process improvements can be driven enterprise wide.
REACH DEEPER FOR BETTER OUTCOMES
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Engine
- Customizable Dashboard
- Forensic Replay for Iterative Improvement
- Process & Workflow Improvement
- Alert Management
Example Application (Automotive Manufacturing)
An auto manufacturer uses an asset tag attached to vehicles in production to find missing vehicles in a 5M square foot manufacturing plant.
- Real-time Wi-Fi location instantly finds the missing vehicle for return to the production line.
The same tag uses BLE to replace handheld scanners as the vehicles pass from one work cell zone to the next.
- The tag generates a query from the production system and displaying the build orders for each vehicle at each cell.
When the vehicle moves outdoor and requires rework, the coordinates are relayed via long range BLE backhaul.
- An associate is instantly able to determine the status.
Example Application (Criminal Justice)
One of the first tests for Unified Vision was with a national correctional system where wireless tags were used to track suspects through the booking process with integration to the fingerprint system.
The solution evolved to track inmates once incarcerated and the tags provided an early version of eCommerce for commissary purchases.
- The system was integrated with the closed-circuit cameras and door locks.
- Hourly headcounts were now automated.
- Guards could use their personal cell phones (regardless of carrier) to interact with the system.
- The solution eventually followed inmates outside of prison with integration to the court scheduling system and tracking via ankle devices once released.
Today, the solution tracks more than 110,000 endpoints and is one of the largest RTLS deployments ever.