Industrial Solutions Overview
AiRISTA’s RTLS Solution for Industrial Markets provides the single platform for manufacturers to address all of their real time location requirements. With a unifying platform, manufacturers can eliminate islands of wireless vendor solutions that have become unmanageable.
AiRISTA helps manufacturers
- Manage inventory levels to balance production needs and carrying costs
- Locate critical tools and mobile equipment just in time to keep production moving
- Use wireless ID to replace paper based systems and hand held scanners
- Locate product and equipment in parking lots and laydown yards
- Monitor contractors location in real time using geo-fence zones
- Provide real time alerts to man-down situations and automate headcounts in muster zones during evacuations
AiRISTA - Eliminate Silos of RTLS Deployments
Real Time Locating System solutions have been used for years in industrial environment.
But problems arise when various departments make independent decisions about vendors, creating silos of RTLS solutions.
Over time, this patchwork of vendors becomes unmanageable.
AiRISTA eliminates silos
- Sensor agnostic approach to each department’s need
- Rich workflows to model virtually any process
- Reports and analytics to make better decisions
- Northbound and southbound integration interfaces
When location information can be shared in real time across departments, manufacturers are able to unlock efficiency gains previously unavailable.
The AiRISTA difference
- AiRISTA combines active solutions including Wi-Fi, BLE, IR, and GPS with passive RFID solutions for a unified view of all items tracked
- With significant investments in BLE, AiRISTA Flow tracks low value items by the thousands.
- AiRISTA’s Unified Vision Solution (UVS) is an enterprise wide software platform that consumes sensor information, performs analysis like location calculation, drives process workflows with power scripts, and helps decision making with reports and analytics.
AiRISTA - Technology Driven - Aggressive Investment
AiRISTA continues to extend its lead by investing in new technologies like Wi-Fi 6 and BLE 5. Such technologies make RTLS practical across more use cases and increases relevance for the entire enterprise. Advancements include:
- Sub meter location accuracy
- Tag costs that make them virtually disposable
- Battery life of 7+ years (practically the life of the asset).
- Read distances of 200m and even 700m are possible.
- Tracking location in the vertical dimension to provide 3-D location.
In its origin 10 years ago, Unified Vision Solution (UVS) was designed as a platform to normalize data across a variety of sources.
- Meta models of “things”, now commonly called digital twins, maintain a consistent view of data associated with the things.
- The UVS broker based architecture directs streams of data between sources and subscribers at millions of packets per second.
- Based on the AI language Go, UVS support machine-learning
- UVS can be deployed in the cloud, across data centers, and squeezed into the footprint of a micro-controller
AiRISTA Flow - Prepare For An IoT World
- RSSI: received signal strength is compared based the known location of access points.
- AoA: small differences in the angle of arrival of the tag’s signal as detected by micro antenna in the reader.
- Proximity: signal strength is used to determine a tag’s nearness to virtual zones.
- RF Fingerprints: site surveys create a grid of known signal patterns from specific points in the area.
- Chokepoints: a binary indication of the movement of a tag past a specific point like a doorway.
- GPS: extends tracking to outdoor areas.
- Passive RFID: Passive RFID readers’ antenna location and each tag’s RSSI values are correlated for location determination.
AiRISTA - Named LEADER in Gartner 2022 Magic Quadrant
Named LEADER in Gartner 2022 Magic Quadrant for Indoor Location
According to Gartner
- Vendors in the Leaders quadrant will have demonstrated an ability to fulfil a broad variety of customer requirements through the breadth of their indoor location service solutions.
- Leaders will have the ability to provide complete and differentiating capabilities as part of their indoor location offerings. This includes global service and support.
- Leaders should have demonstrated the ability to shape the market, maintain strong relationships with their channels and customers, and have no obvious gaps in their portfolios.