At AiRISTA , our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with the AiRISTA Real-Time Location System (RTLS) for staff safety alerting, asset and people tracking, advanced temperature monitoring, and other location-based services. The AiRISTA Health Check™ allows our professional services team to periodically assist with the hands-on management and maintenance of your RTLS system and ensures that your system operates at peak performance over time.
- Our engineers work on-site at your facility, alongside your team, creating targeted action plans that optimize your RTLS deployment and address outstanding issues.
- Our team also interacts with end-users to ensure that we gather and document feedback impacting future features and software releases.
AiRISTA - RTLS Experts in Health Check
The AiRISTA Health Check includes:
- Project management and on-site consulting conducted by a certified AiRISTA Flow Solutions Engineer
- Software upgrades and configuration services
- A Health Check™ ”Read-Out” Report
- Keep your RTLS in Optimal Operational Configuration
- Proactively Identify Needs & Reduce Support Calls
- Improve User Satisfaction
- Grow and Extend System ROI.
We partner with you to ensure success – as you define it. We pride ourselves on a consultative approach and put quality first. Your satisfaction with the AiRISTA RTLS is our utmost concern and the AiRISTA System Health Check is our way to provide you with the best possible service in order to ensure the RTLS meets your long-term goals
Why Enroll in AiRISTA RTLS Health Check?